Lumberjack PHJ95 9.5mm pocket hole jig
Product Code: PHJ95
£49.99£41.66 ex VAT
Out Of Stock
For fast and accurate joining of timber and plywood giving strong instant joints. Solid hardened bushes with variable pitch of 29mm to 63mm.
Use on timber, MDF, plywood and block board. Allows a variety of joints to be created individually. Uses square drive self tapping screws.
Work piece can be handled immediately after gluing & screwing creating time saving benefits. No clamps required.
- Material thickness min. - 16mm
- Material thickness max. - 23mm
- Material width min. - 16mm
- Hole pitch - 29 mm - 63mm
- Drill diameter - 9.5mm
- Barcode - 5060429093156
- 1 x Pocket hole jig
- 100 x Dome head screws
- 1 x HSS drill bit with collar
- 1 x 75mm Square drive bit
- 1 x 150mm Square drive bit